Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quick update...

In the last month...

* We moved to a new house! We love it. It's about 3 miles out of town in an older subdivision. We have more room, a yard, and a fun playground for Paxson to play on this summer! The only bad thing is now that we're out in the boonies we can't get affordable cable/internet which means I won't be able to post pictures very often =( But I think it will be good for us not to have it. That means more time spent with my two favorite boys!

* Paxson started taking steps. I think his record right now is about 7 steps. He has also become a big mama's boy. He loves to hang on my leg while I get ready in the morning. Today I finally got smart and rolled his highchair into our bedroom and gave him a snack while I got ready. The boy loves to eat! Why didn't I think of this a month ago!

Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! It sounds like he's on Evan's walking schedule:) Watch out...he'll be in to even more stuff really soon!

Unknown said...

yay! i love when you post stuff! makes me more and more excited to see him this summer! one month! oh yes...!!! love you!